martes, 3 de enero de 2017



=Hello Everyone=

This hair I love, and had a couple of bugs that annoyed and today that e had time corrected it PLEASE download it again, do not replace the previous file in case any of your sims used it: 3
=Fixed bugs=
-Elimination of hair on the forehead flying 
-The ponytail was very high 
-Base Game Compatible 
-New Swatches 
=Characteristics=
-20 Swatches
-Ea Colors & My Favorite colors
-”New” Mesh
-No hat compatible (Sorry)
-Base game compatible
-Maxis Mach Hair
-If one of your sims uses this hair I would like to tag me to see your photo  :3 
=Please!=
-Do not include mesh when creating a recolor
-Do not re-upload my content, please!
-Do not edit my meshes
-Enjoy :)

Download 


2 comentarios:

  1. This updated hair doesn't show in my game. I get the red, white blocks with the black question mark.

    ResponderEliminar